The State Emergency Service of Ukraine

 HomeLast NewsAugust 30, 2019
 Print Version

Technical consultations were held at SES to prepare for the implementation of a new project of free assistance from the PRC and to monitor the use of the previously received equipment

Published: 30.08.2019, 08:16

On August 29, Deputy Head of the Service Ruslan Biloshytsky met with representatives of the China International Center for Economic and Technical Exchange (CICETE) and China MEHECO company to discuss the use of special rescue equipment and equipment received by the SES during 2016- 2017 as part of a project of free assistance from the Government of the People's Republic of China.

Ruslan Biloshytsky thanked the international partners for their cooperation and emphasized that the use of the received equipment allowed to save the material values by 105 million UAH.

"Thanks to this project, more than 57 special emergency vehicles and equipment totaling 50 million yuan (about US $ 7 million) have been obtained, which is currently being used effectively by the SES emergency response units," said the Deputy Head of Service.

He added that the first batch was divided into 29 divisions of the Service, and its quality and technical characteristics were highly appreciated by the personnel.

During the meeting, technical consultations were held regarding the preparation for the implementation of the new project.

Ruslan Biloshytsky noted that the successful implementation of the previous project was a prerequisite for launching a new project of free technical support for SES units and signing of the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the People's Republic of China on technical and economic cooperation.

“The mentioned Agreement provides for the transfer to the State Emergency Service of 52 units of special rescue equipment and equipment. It will be, in particular, fire equipment, as well as much-needed lift
ing devices” he said.

69407089_1052836968248621_2643406822836273152_n.jpg 69460968_1127323400794550_6842742548822228992_n.jpg


   
Last News
27  May14:30 On the territory of Donetsk oblast since the beginning of works (from 06.07.2014) pyrotechnic units of the SES of Ukraine detected and seized 126 836 pieces of explosives
26  May12:03 Since the beginning of 2020, pyrotechnics of the SES of Ukraine have seized and disposed more than 21 thousand explosive devices
25  May12:18 Since the beginning of 2020 there have been more than 13 000 fires in the living sector in Ukraine
21  May12:24 International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems of Emergency Situations” was held at the NUCPU in the online mode
18  May10:22 During the last week, units of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine rescued 36 persons and eliminated 1072 fires
15  May12:40 NUCDU scientists took part in an international online conference that started in Latvia
13  May13:05 Rescuers continue to disinfect facilities, roads and premises in settlements
13  May13:01 Rescuers remind citizens of the rules of safe stay in natural ecosystems
28 April14:50 Rescuers of Donetsk oblast received a set of tires for an ambulance from the International Committee of the Red Cross
25 April08:33 The SES of Ukraine informed about extinguishing of forest fires in the territory of Zhytomyr oblast and in the Exclusion Zone
23 April13:30 An online briefing on the situation with fires in the ecosystems of Ukraine and the state of air pollution took place at the SESU
19 April08:07 In SESU was held an online briefing on the current weather situation and the situation of fire in ecosystems Ukraine
17 April09:56 "The combustion products that were in the Exclusion Zone - could not get to Kiev", - Mykola Kulbida
31 March12:53 In all regions of Ukraine rescuers have arranged temporary reception points for patients with COVID-19
27 March12:30 In Ternopil region rescuers were checked for COVID-19
Last News